Monday, February 9, 2015

18 week bump-date (Baby #2)


How far along: 18 weeks 

Gender: GIRL!!! Bring on more tutus, bows, glitter, and PINK!! 

Weight gain: 6+ lbs

Stretch marks: Nope! And I'm loving the Honest Co. belly balm! 

Maternity clothes: Picked up some summer stuff here and there off of clearance! Still can wear my jeans but they are getting uncomfortable if I have to sit for long periods! 

Sleep: No change. I feel like I sleep great..I'm always exhausted but I think that's a night shift problem!  

Best moment this week: Telling the world it's a baby girl and have Ayns "play" with her baby sissy! 

Worst moment this month: Still having no energy. Thankful for a husband who's getting good at picking up my slack! 

Miss anything: just my lovely Jimmy Johns!! 

Movement: Yes! But not big enough to feel on the outside yet. Can't wait for Dom and Ayns to feel her kick!! 

Cravings: Tostadas, Sushi, and crab ragoons!! (Hopefully will be getting some yummy shrimp tempura roll for my b-day!) 

Queasy or sick: No! Thank goodness!!! 

Looking forward to: Feeling the big kicks and our 20 week ultrasound!!! 


17week angel <3