Sunday, February 22, 2015

20 week bump-date (baby #2)

20 weeks!!!! 


How far along: 20 weeks 

Gender: GIRL!!! Bring on more tutus, bows, glitter, and PINK!! 

Weight gain: 9+ lbs

Stretch marks: Nope! My belly is always moist!! My skin is thanking me ;) My hands wish they could be my belly (they are sooo dry..always!!). 

Maternity clothes: I feel like I live in scrubs or PJs. When I do get "dressed" I can still comfortably wear a few pairs of jeans but I'm loving my leggings these days!! 

Sleep: No change. I feel like I sleep great..I'm always exhausted but I think that's a night shift problem!  

Best moment this week: Dom being able to feel the baby move. It was just as exciting as the first time he felt Ayns!! 

Worst moment this month: Having a lovely head cold and Ayns getting an ear infection! :( We are all better now!! 

Miss anything: Not being out of air just by walking down a long hallway at work! And working out on a regular basis! 

Movement: Yes! Lots and lots. No specific time is there more movement then another time yet...but love feeling her kicks here and there!  

Cravings: Sushi and jimmy johns!! 

Queasy or sick: No! Thank goodness!!! 

Looking forward to: I got a pedicure on Monday with one of my best friends and had some much need girl-chat time!! We had our 20 week anatomy scan Tuesday and baby girl is healthy and active!! (All things I was looking fwd to on Sunday and they came and went!!)
19 week bare bump *covers eyes* and these are my lovely PJs I live in LOL!! 




We love our sweet girl soooo much!!! 

**For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.**
 -Psalm 139:13-14