Sunday, April 5, 2015

26 week bump-date (baby #2)



How far along: 26 weeks 

Gender: GIRL!!! So excited for Aynslee to have a sissy!! 

Weight gain: 18+ lbs...eeekk! 

Stretch marks: Nope! Hoping we can keep it this way (The tiny one on my belly button that I got with Ayns is starting to show..it faded after I had Aynslee!). 

Maternity clothes: Loving this warmer weather and being able to wear maxi dresses and skirts!! But I mostly live in leggings and Pjs! 

Sleep: No change. I feel like I sleep great..I'm always exhausted but I think that's a night shift problem!  

Best moment this week: Celebrating my first babies 2nd birthday!!!  

Worst moment this week: Just getting my monthly pimple breakout...yuck!! 

Miss anything: Going up stairs without getting out of breath, cold cut sandwiches, and sleeping in (although this has to do with my toddler ;) ) 

Movement: Yes! Lots and lots. She def moves way more than Aynslee ever did!! It's the best feeling ever! She moves sooo much from 1-5am, she's my night owl buddy!! 

Cravings: JIMMY JOHNS..except I never want to go there again!! Carmel Frappe's from Mcdonalds! 

Queasy or sick: No! Thank goodness!!! 

Looking forward to: A sono at 28weeks and having a long stretch of time off :)) 

1st pic is with baby #2 and 2nd pic (26weeks) is with Aynslee! 

26 weeks and this is how she moves alllllll night long...like a lump!!