Tuesday, June 2, 2015

34 week bump-date (baby #2)



How far along: 34 weeks..time needs to sloooowwwww down!!! 

Gender: GIRL!!! So excited for Aynslee to have a sissy!! 

Weight gain: too much..but I'll just keep thinking it's water and an increase in blood volume. Hahaha 

Stretch marks: Nope *fingers crossed* Ordered some new stuff called Hollywood Cocoa butter cream! I just make sure my belly is ALWAYS moist and chug the H2O!!

Maternity clothes: All I wear these days when I'm not in scrubs or pjs! 

Sleep: Been fine..I wake up to go pee a million times but I have no problem falling back asleep!!! I love to take a nap during the day...but I feel like I need to use that time to get stuff accomplished...

Best moment this week: Aynslee really talking and understanding that the arrival of her sissy isn't too far away!! She's sooo excited and all about being my "big helper!" 

Worst moment this week: Just the back pain and round ligament pain. But nothing like it was last the last two weeks! 

Miss anything: Bending over and picking stuff up off the floor with ease. Also, keeping up with my toddler has been hard to do these days!! 

Movement: She def is a mover! Love it!!! Never really got to feel Aynslee's body parts but this little girl let's me feel everything!!! 

Cravings: Watermelon, sweets, and provolone cheese. 

Queasy or sick: No! Thank goodness!!! 

Looking forward to: Getting her cloth Dipes washed and ready (we are planning on doing cloth a 100% during the day after her meconium is done) and buying a few last things we need. Ayns also starts "school" on Thursdays so I'm excited about having five hours to get some other house things done!!