Friday, April 12, 2013

Baby Aynslee's Nursery

My whole life I have dreamed about being a Mommy. Many girls dream about their wedding day but I was the girl that dreamed about my future babes nursery.

I was always obsessed with red, black, and whites..and when we found out we were having a girl I was ecstatic to put all my childhood dreams mixed with my adult wishes to life.

Here is a look into Miss Aynslee's nursery...

Colors-  Dark gray walls with a red cranberry stripe. Along with Black, white, and damask accents.
Crib- Nebraska Furniture Mart, KC
Changing Table- Wayfair
Rocking Chair- Wayfair
Book Case- Wal-Mart


Can't wait for all the memories that will be made in Aynslee's room!!!

The scatter frame wall that is above her changing table was inspired from Pinterest. I bought all the frames/items from hobby lobby overtime when I could get 50% off. Then I spray painted them either black or red. I love how this look turned out. And it was very simple.


Custom pillows are thanks to Tiffany Trotter (check out her cute blog Here). I'm obsessed with damask and so the pillows are a perfect accent!




The paper balls are courtesy of left over decorations from my shower. Love that baby will have something to look at when we read and sing in her rocking chair.


Wall name decal thanks to Etsy, can be found Here

Custom Blanket, we decided to just do a nice blanket and not do a whole crib bedding set, way to expensive plus half of the stuff you are not suppose to use anymore. Blanket can be found Here


The window seat was super easy and Tiffany helped me put this together. I used a piece of wood found in our garage. We then placed foam over and around it and then finished it of with stapling red fabric over it all. The pillows and damask curtains finish off the whole window seat area.


Hair bows and more hair bows. Found the door knob hangers at hobby lobby and the I just got glued a red damask ribbon to the back. This way I was able to hang her headbands and clip her bows. It works perfect and adds to the decorations in her room.


Her book shelf is a cheap one from Wal-Mart. I placed her binkies in cute glass jars and then placed a pretty damask lamp on top. I'm excited to be able to read many stories to baby girl over the years.



The Little Miss A banner is another item made for her shower.


I wouldn't change one thing about how it all turned out. I'm not a very "crafty" person so I'm very proud of how it turned out. I hope she loves it one day as much as her Mama does ; )