Tuesday, May 5, 2015

30 week bump-date (baby #2)


How far along: 30 weeks..it's going by wayyyyyy to fast!! 

Gender: GIRL!!! So excited for Aynslee to have a sissy!! 

Weight gain:...eeekk! LOL

Stretch marks: Still Nada!! I have a feeling I'm not going to get so lucky this time...

Maternity clothes: I live in my scrubs and PJs! But I did get some cute stuff from a local non-maternity store (the shorts and short in the 30 week pic...and loveeee them!!). On the hunt for some white pants/shorts!! 

Sleep: No change. Except I could prob sleep for 24hrs straight (minus the bathroom breaks). Having a toddler, working nights, and being prego is a terrible combo!!  

Best moment this week: Aynslee got to feel her sissy kick. Now whenever she kicks and she's on my lap or laying by me..she gets very excited and thinks sis is trying to "play" with her!! We also had a 4D sono done and that was wonderful!! 

Worst moment this week: We did yard work and just missed being able to bend and move and get up like normal haha! 

Miss anything: Sub sandwiches and sleeping on my tummy! 

Movement: Yes! Lots and lots. She is a mover. Moves soooo much and it's so cool Bc you can see every move on the outside! 

Cravings: onions and anything sweet!! 

Queasy or sick: No! Thank goodness!!! 

Looking forward to: Going through all of Ayns clothes and finishing getting her closet ready!! Oh- and some pictures printed!!