Friday, July 3, 2015

38 week bump-date (baby #2)




How far along: 38 weeks...a little late on this post..oops!  😁😁😁

Gender: GIRL!!! So excited for Aynslee to have a sissy!! 

Weight gain: Plenty! But haven't gained any weight since 36weeks..

Stretch marks: Still none! Hoping 39weeks isn't the week I get them either!! 

Maternity clothes: All I wear these days when I'm not in scrubs or pjs! 

Sleep: Been fine..I wake up to go pee a million times but am able to go back to sleep! 

Best moment this week: Finding out I'm a full 3cm dilated but knowing that doesn't mean much! Haha 

Worst moment this week: Sunday I woke up feeling kind of off. Ayns was at my parents house Bc Dom and I both worked Sat night and had a mid afternoon date planned for Sunday. We went to the movies (saw Spy..it was hilarious!!) and I started having the most painful back to back contractions! I couldn't even sit..got up and walked in the back if the theater. They were coming about every 2-4min. We decided to skip out on dinner (I had no appetite) and get Dom something from Spangles. The contractions continued we went home, I got in the bath to see if that would help. They continued. I called the nurse on call and she said I should prob just get checked. Well six hours later and still having contractions every 3-4min apart they sent me home around 10pm. Contractions continued until around 1am. I thankfully was able to catch some zzzzZzs! I'm glad i made it to July still prego but geesh..what a tease!! 

Miss anything: Bending over and picking stuff up off the floor with ease. Also, keeping up with my toddler has been hard to do these days!! 

Movement: She def is a mover! Love it!!! Never really got to feel Aynslee's body parts but this little girl let's me feel everything!!! 

Cravings: Still obsessed with fresh fruit, ice cream, and lemon bars!! 

Queasy or sick: No! Thank goodness... just a little heart burn here and there!! 

Looking forward to: Meeting our sweet princess!!! 

The end of this pregnancy has been night and day different from Aynslee's! So, so thankful!!!