Friday, July 17, 2015

Arbor Victoria's Nursery

I'm so excited to finally share Miss Arbor's nursery with you all. I don't know why I was never really into the pink princess rooms..Bc we all know I love PINK!! But I'm soooo happy with how this black, yellow, white, and gold room turned out!!! 

Shelf: WalMart
Storage bins: Target
Lamp and pic frame: Ikea
Xoxo, dot frame, and A: Hobby Lobby

Crib: Reused from Aynslee. Found at nfm.com

Arrow and dots are both decals and can be found on Etsy.
Rug: rugsusa.com
Bentwood Rocker: local BST site and sprayed it gold.

Curtains: Wal-Mart 

Table with chairs: Ikea then spray painted the top chalk paint. 
Changing table: reused from Aynslee's nursery. From wayfair.com




All fabric (including puff quilt) from Hobby Lobby, all made by the talented Tiffany Trotter..check out Crafting a Fairytale on IG and Etsy!! 

Pattern overload but still sooooo cute!!! 

I love Miss Arbor's room and hope one day she will too!!! 

Xoxo